BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT | 416 766 2853
Information for New and Prospective Patients
What can you expect during your first visit? Seeing a new dental team for the first time can make anybody feel antsy, but here’s all the information you need to know about making your initial appointment one that’s comfortable and efficient.
When you arrive at our West Toronto office, our friendly Bloor West dental receptionist will direct you in completing registration and medical forms. If you are registered with a dental insurance plan you can provide us with your insurance information at this time.
If you do not have any recent x-rays, we will take a series of x-rays to check the condition of your teeth. Our experienced Bloor West dental hygienist will gather your medical and dental information so that Toronto dentist Dr. Kostirko may perform a complete new patient dental examination.
Complete Oral Examination
After reviewing your x-rays and medical and dental history, Dr. Kostirko will perform a tooth and gum examination, oral cancer screening and head and neck exam.
This information will give him an opportunity to understand how to treat your immediate needs and develop a treatment plan. This treatment plan will not only address your immediate dental concerns, but also provide recommendations for your long term oral health.
Teeth Cleaning and Polishing
A dental cleaning is performed along with polishing that will help remove stains from smoking, tea, wine etc.
Do plan to spend more time at this first initial visit, but once this first appointment is completed, you will have a clear understanding of the condition of your oral health, as well as an explanation of treatment options necessary to address any problems.
What You Need to Know About Our Financial Policy
Your financial situation may be different than the person next to you, and we believe that you should never have to forgo dental treatment because of possible monetary or insurance concerns. For you to receive the dental care you need and deserve, we offer a variety of financial options to help make it easy to afford your dental treatment - always keeping your budget and finances in mind.
Payment Options Available
- Debit, Visa, MasterCard or Cash is welcomed
- If you are a patient of record, be sure to ask about our in-office flexible and interest free payment plans
- As a courtesy, you can have all of your paperwork filed by our team to your insurance provider, so that payment (assignment) will come from the carrier.
- If you need orthodontic treatment that requires months or years of ongoing treatment, a convenient, affordable and interest free monthly payment plan is available upon request.
- You can have the smile of your dreams today, with convenient financing through CareCredit - No money down, No interest, No up front costs
- Seniors 65 years and older can enjoy a 10% courtesy discount on all non-insured dental services